What is Home Energy Systems category?

Share your home energy projects. Learn how to turn your home into the smart eco-home of the future.

Use this category to discuss topics around home energy systems. Smart home technologies and projects around home energy monitoring.

Learn more about our PowerShaper service, the Energy Usage Visualiser and other key tools to take your home energy project to the next level.

Energy Systems Resources

• OpenEnergyMonitor Community
    An amazing community of energy innovators working on open source software and hardware solutions how we relate to our use of energy, our energy systems and the challenge of sustainable energy.
  • Innovative energy tariffs
    A crowdsourced collection of ‘innovative’ energy tariffs. More so-called smart tariffs are becoming available some of which offer a range of benefits. Inclusion here does not mean endorsement of the tariff or company by Carbon Co-op.
1 Like

Hi Matt, thankyou for sharing this.
I have taken a look and need to take a little time reading through what is already there.
One question though: Am I still signed up to Powershaper or other monitoring ?
Additionally, what would you recommend for me re monitoring the solar coming into my new system?

I really want to help our community as a beginner at monitoring and as a low income household to show how we’re changing our consumption habits to fit with the energy coming in and reduce our bills without sacrificing comfort and where we’re focusing our efforts.
You already know I value the knowledge I have through CC Community - equally I know my sharing as a low income family might be helpful to others in similar positions.