For Sale Internorm Passiv-spec Patio Doors & Windows

We undertook a retrofit and the windows were the last thing to get fitted, by the time they were sorted we have two extra children and the house is feeling small… so were extending.

While we’re re-using a lot of what we have, there are a number of windows, a large velux and a patio door which will be going spare. I’d hate for them to be binned so I wanted to offer them up here well in advance and see if there was any interest. These will be available in the first half of next year (2022), dates still being confirmed.

There are 5 windows, which are Internorm KF410 white UPVC triple glazed home soft:
Width: 1234mm, Height: 1012mm - £522
Width: 921mm, Height: 1135mm - Reflo obscured glass £263
Width: 500mm, Height: 750mm - Satinato obscured glass £384
Width: 610mm, Height:1340mm - £348
Width: 610mm, Height:1340mm - £348

1 Internorm KS430 White UPVC & Aluminium triple glazed Lift & Slide patio door:
Frame width: 2286mm, Frame height: 2351mm, original cost £5,000 ish.

1 Velux GGU 0062 Triple Glazed White UPVC opening roof light & flashing kit
94cm x 160cm - £961.10

Please let me know if you’re interested in these, above are new prices listed for information, I’m open to offers. Windows are in excellent condition and come with white aluminium cills.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing James, and welcome to the Carbon Co-op community forum! I have sent this over to our retrofit team so that they can keep an eye out for anyone on the hunt for good windows. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help Matt.

I have full design spec documents available if that is of some help.

For information - the ‘reflo’ obscured glass is uniform (no 1970’s patterns!) which is about 75% obscure. The smaller (understairs loo) window is Satinato which is 100% obscured with the same unform finish. Photos etc. available too.

Many thanks

James

@pottyone72 have you seen this forum post - not sure what size window you’re after for your kitchen, but could be worth a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Marion - I 'll take a good look