Octopus agile customers: how do you want to control your systems?

They also have other interesting tariffs including a standard rate one with zero standing charge and a bundled flex offer with infrared panel heating. Actual competition in the supply market! Hopefully the first of many new tariff products.

Zapaman - can you do a link for this that doesn’t require LinkedIn please - or the name of the company?
Ta

Thanks for this, but please post more details, as my internet search didn’t come up with anything.
i find the ESO app helpful with planning electricity use.
Please could we share these other interesting tariffs, with comments?
Thanks

Please could we share these other interesting tariffs, with comments?
Thanks

It might be worth creating a separate forum post as a wiki post (so that anyone can add to it) with a list of innovative tariffs? I will see if I can put together a bit of a list early next week.

In the post above, the company is called Senapt Limited and are working with Logicor Energy as a supplier (however their website appears to currently be under-construction.

Here is the full post:

Thanks for all this info. regarding non battery storage may i mention Gravitricity see https://gravitricity.com/ Seems to be a worthwhile project. Replace coal with renewable energy and hydrogen!